NONNAHÚS

Nonnahús

Flýtilyklar

ENGLISH

The Nonni´s House

Nonni's House was given in the year 2008 to the Akureyri municipality by the Zonta Club of Akureyri, who had owned and kept it since 1957. The museum is dedicated to the writer and Jesuit priest Jón Sveinsson "Nonni".


The museum is open daily from 10–17 o’clock, from 1. June to 1. September.
Admission is ISK 900, − No charge for children under the age of 17.
For more information please call 462 3555 or contact us by e–mail; nonni@nonni.is

 

Framsetning efnis

  • A-
  • A+

Innskráning

moya - Útgáfa 1.10 RC1 2006 - Stefna ehf